Dr. Swan is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in cataract and lens implant surgery as well as comprehensive eye care. He is also a clinical instructor for the Yale University School of Medicine in the Department of Ophthalmology. He is a member of numerous academic honor societies such as Alpha Omega Alpha and Phi Beta Kappa. Dr. Swan has earned multiple awards, including one for his dedication and compassion in patient care.
Dr. Swan has an abiding love for travel, having lived in both Spain and Venezuela and becoming highly proficient in Spanish.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
Bachelor of Arts – English
Cornell University – Ithaca, NY
State University of New York – Buffalo, NY
Hospital of St. Raphael – New Haven, CT
Ophthalmology – Yale Eye Center, Yale School of Medicine – New Haven, CT
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- 2006 Marvin L. Sears Award for Clinical Excellence
- Transitional Intern of the Year
- Maimonides Medical Society Award – Outstanding Academic Performance
- Stephen J. Paolini Award – Dedication and Compassion in Patient Care