Dr. Klein is an ophthalmologist specializing in both medical and surgical diseases of the retina and macula and is a partner at ReFocus Eye Health in Danbury and Southbury.
In addition to general ophthalmology, Dr. Klein specializes in macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal vascular occlusions, macular holes and puckers, hypertensive retinopathy, as well as retinal detachment, tears, and holes.
Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Yale Medical School, New Haven, CT
Ophthalmology – Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT
Medical and Surgical Retinology – Yale and Retina Institute of Maryland
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- 20 years of service at Danbury Hospital
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Officer in the Yale Alumni in Ophthalmology
- American Society of Retina Specialists
- Multiple peer-reviewed medical journals
- Speaker at national and international ophthalmology conferences