Dr. Strebig is an optometrist with a passion for primary eye care. She earned her Doctorate of Optometry and graduated with honors from MCPHS University’s School of Optometry in 2018. Prior to her time at ReFocus, Dr. Strebig diagnosed and treated a wide variety of anterior and posterior segment conditions at Eyes on Park in West Hartford, CT.
As a member of Student Volunteers Optometric Services to Humanity (SVOSH), Dr. Strebig often committed her time and expertise to volunteer work, including a mission trip to Nicaragua. In addition to providing comprehensive optometric services, including comprehensive eye exams and contact lens fittings, Dr. Strebig’s areas of interest include specialty contact lenses and ocular disease.
MCPHS University – School of Optometry, Worcester, MA
Externships & Training
- The Villages VA Outpatient Clinic, The Villages, FL – Veteran’s Affairs Externship
- Broward Eye Care, Fort Lauderdale, FL – Contact Lens and Primary Care Externship
- The Eye and Vision Center, Worcester, MA – Optometry Externship
- Edward M Kennedy Community Health Center, Worcester, MA – Optometry Student Clinical Training
- 10 Optical, Worcester, MA – Optometry Student Clinical Training
- Connecticut Association of Optometrists
- American Optometric Association
- Student Volunteer Optometric Service to Humanity (SVOSH) at MCPHS University
- Beta Sigma Kappa Honors Society
- American Optometric Student Association