Dr. Tannenbaum is a general ophthalmologist and a skilled glaucoma specialist. He has practiced at the renowned Jofe Eye Institute in Brooklyn and at the highly regarded New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai in New York City.
In addition to providing general ophthalmology services, including comprehensive eye exams, Dr. Tannenbaum specializes in treating eye disorders such as glaucoma, dry eye, ocular rosacea, and allergy-related eye problems.
Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Bronx, NY
Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
Ophthalmology – Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Bronx, NY
Glaucoma – University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- The American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Resident Award for Outstanding Teaching and Dedicated Service, New York Eye and Ear Infirmary of Mount Sinai