Dr. Driver is a board-certified comprehensive ophthalmologist. He is fellowship-trained in corneal diseases and is an experienced cataract and corneal surgeon. He has published numerous articles in major ophthalmic journals and is regularly voted a “Top Doc” in Philadelphia Magazine.
Dr. Driver is fully trained to diagnose and treat almost any eye condition, and his expertise extends strongly into his ability to provide the caring necessary for regular, annual eye check-ups. In addition to general ophthalmology, Dr. Driver also specializes in pediatric eye care, glaucoma, diabetic eye care, and intraocular lens surgery.
Temple University of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
Genetics, University of Birmingham, England
Abington Hospital, Abington, PA
North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Winston-Salem, NC
Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Pennsylvania Medical Society
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- American Journal of Ophthalmology
- Archives of Ophthalmology
- Survey of Ophthalmology