Dr. Sandler is an experienced, board-certified ophthalmologist. He is passionate about providing the highest level of care while also serving as his patients‘ advocate in promoting quality medical and surgical eye care.
In addition to comprehensive eye exams, Dr. Sandler diagnoses, treats, and manages a variety of conditions such as glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and macular degeneration.
- Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Diabetic Eye Disease
- Dry Eye
- Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
Bachelor of Arts
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
Washington Hospital Center, Washington D.C.
Ophthalmology & Chief Resident – George Washington University – Department of Ophthalmology, Washington, D.C.
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- Executive Board Member, Connecticut Society of Eye Physicians
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Member, Connecticut State Medical Society
- Member, Fairfield County Medical Society