Not every ReFocus practice will offer these services. Enter your location to see if a provider in your area does.
In addition to oculoplastic surgical options, your ReFocus location may offer effective therapies and fillers to enhance your looks and diminish the signs of aging. Your doctor can steer you through these options and determine what will work best for you. These can include:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic to temporarily make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines look better in adults.
- Restylane® products are used in a mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds (lines from your nose to your mouth).
- JUVÉDERM® is an injectable gel that adds volume to moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and lip lines.
- Perlane® contains hyaluronic acid and is injected into the skin to restore volume and to correct moderate to severe wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
- Laser resurfacing uses a laser to improve the appearance of skin or treat minor facial flaws by gently ablating (removing) layers of skin.
- Protégé Elite Skin Repair is an in-office, pain-free, procedure that tones, tightens, and improves the texture of sagging skin of the brows, lower face, jawline, neck, and body. High-frequency radio waves help stimulate and strengthen collagen, reducing laxity and wrinkles in the process.