What to Expect
As a ReFocus patient, you will benefit from our doctors’ expertise and be treated with the compassion and respect you deserve.
At your first appointment, you will:
- Complete some paperwork
- Meet the doctor and your eye care team
- Tell us about yourself and health history
- Be examined by the doctor
- Ask questions, get answers
No matter your reason for coming in to see us, your doctor will provide expert guidance so you can make educated decisions about your care.
We look forward to seeing you!
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time. We will have some paperwork for you to complete before seeing the doctor.
If you prefer, you can always print and bring the forms below to your appointment.
Communication and information are vital to great eye care. The ReFocus Patient Portal delivers both.
After becoming a ReFocus patient, you’ll be invited to create your patient portal account. It’s an internet-based tool that allows us to stay organized and helps you stay on top of your care.
With the secure portal, you can easily:
- Review, verify and update contact info
- Input and update your medical, social and family history
- Indicate medications, allergies and preferred pharmacy
- See your doctor’s notes from your visits
- View any patient handouts the doctor provided
- Communicate with the staff and your doctor
You’ll get more information about registering for the portal at your first visit.